Another day on shore

Yesterday racing was once again canceled with winds around 30 knots at the 12 o’clock start time. The Race committee postponed us on shore until 2 when they would reassess the conditions and make a decision. At 2 they once again pushed it back, but now until 5 o’clock. Most of the sailors were fed…

Gale Force Winds

Today was a day to stay on shore for the entire fleet as winds reached a high of 53 knots and a constant of around 36. All of the sailors had for the most part made the decision to stay on shore yesterday after seeing the final predictions. Although, we didn’t let the day go…